As some of you might have already noticed, the currently used certificate for eduroam is going to expire on July 1st. Luckily it is very easy to switch to the new certificate and with the new settings, you can go online already:
- First, you need to download the new certificate, which you can find here: https://telesec.de/de/public-key-infrastruktur/support/root-zertifikate/category/59-t-telesec-globalroot-class-2
- Then, you need to change your Wi-Fi settings as follows:
- Change your anonymous identity to “email@example.com” (instead of the formerly used “firstname.lastname@example.org”)
- Under certificate, select the previously downloaded certificate
- The rest of the settings remain the same!
You can find additional information on the website of the University Data Centre (Hochschulrechenzentrum, HRZ)!